Established in 1994, Qdos is a pioneer manufacturer of Flexible Printed Circuits (FPC) in Malaysia, owned by Suiwah Corp, a Bursa-Malaysia-Listed conglomerate. Equipped with highly automated state-of-the-art facilities, Qdos provides a comprehensive FPC solution, covering circuit design, prototype fabrication, mass-production and SMT assembly. As a reliable partner and world-class manufacturer, Qdos is certified with ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, ISO14001, Sony Green Partnership and Canon Green Procurement.
Our Quality, Delivery and Outstanding Service are the pillars that form the foundation of Qdos Flexcircuits today. Our commitment towards excellence in FPC engineering has earned Qdos a reputable track record and long-term partnerships with numerous blue-chip OEMs. Qdos is a proud appointed vendor to telecommunications, automotive, consumer electronics, military and aerospace customers in more than 20 countries including the United States, Germany and Japan.
- Approximately 1,500 full-time employees
- 2 manufacturing plants - Penang (Malaysia) and Xiamen (China)
- Covering up to 250,000 ft2 of production floor area
- Equipped with 8 in-house SMT lines
- Qdos United-Nations - 8 nationalities work in our Penang plant
- Multi-lingual sales team - English, Mandarin, Japanese, Bahasa, Hindi and Cantonese
- Our products ensure signal integrity of mission-critical communications in over 30 countries
- Half of the top 10 smartphone OEMs rely on our touch panel FPCs
- You can find our product in one out of three DSLR cameras
- Every Malaysian travelling abroad carries a Qdos FPC
- Over 10 car models are assembled with 'Qdos-inside'' e.g. Ferrari F149, Bentley BY621 etc.
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- ISO/TS 16949 (Automotive Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- Sony Green Partnership
- Canon Green Procurement
- RoHS Compliance
- REACH Compliance
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC)
- Standards and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM)